Brain Softener defined
Perpetual drips of something known or unknown which promises urgeny.
Maybe my Shadow made up the term, maybe not. My Shadow believes it coined the phrase and that is what is important.
|The subject doesn't matter.|
|Drips of promising urgencies. wacko|
|Seriously, I see em, and I think I know why.|
|You see drips of promising urgencies sounds like a medical condition|
OK, I'm watching the TJ news talkin about someting stupid, but it's new, and I'm eating, so I watch.
Next thing happens the new something stupid shows on all the news.
Next thing happens everywhere I go -saturated with new and stupid thing and so it roils for a few days or weeks then gone - poof.
|That's called news dumass.|
|Marketing. Brain Softening|
|Medical condition in your case.|
|See rule #1 (chart as yet to be provided but will be in the tools one day) apply as liberally as necessary|
|OK , You see brain softeners.|
|Sometimes there's music. Soon this new and stupid thing becomes all we ever wanted or desired - obtainable to each of us according to our need and ability of course.|
|You have to wait for the percolating process to take hold.|
|like boiling frogs|
|Frogs have the sense to jump out when the water gets hot, We sit in the pot till the lava threatens the iphone.|
|then the battleship sinks?|
|hardly, not even a direct hit. Next percolating victims of new and stupid thing display wounds and pathos, whip protests of the new and stupid thing. Rabble roused, laws passed, agencies in place, new regulations new tax.|
|Maybe a battleship hit.|
|losers get to market old and stupid thing preventers.|
|Next thing you see sales brisk for old and stupid thing toys and merchandise preventers.|
|Could be on to something. So Dumass Sterling musta been an old and stupid thing that worked when the rabble needed rousing.|
|Something got rabbled|
Vampires/Zombies Replace Aliens! to infect Earthling brains.
(sarcasm alert!) We insist my shadow is impressed with the propaganda machine's handling of the emerging disease du jour Zika. Since first percolating a few short months back the hyper-coverage has exponentially focused toward the realm of ebola hysteria but, lesson learned, with subtly this go around. As we learned traveling on the ebola train with media, shadows may only absorb so much Terrorporn before eyes roll and we go back to sharing cat videos and tsking about how much water our neighbor wastes and how many government agencies we can call to make it stop.
My shadow suspects experts in hand-wringing mode over prospects of failing financial funding for HIV and AIDS now welcome ebola with open, hazmat-protected arms. My shadow knows fear is the most effective tool in the fund raiser closet. Fear of AIDS effectively gripped the short attention spans of the masses from the 80's when the disease was first identified and the pilot program began. However, humanity eventually learned to self-protect and live complacently with AIDS in their midst.
What to do, what to do...
Ebola was was officially "discovered" in the year 1976, several years before AIDS. My shadow muses whether the brain softening effects of the proliferation of zombie apocalypse stories of horror and comedy throughout mass media since 1976 served to set the stage for the ultimate roll-out.
- Zombie movies before 1976 = 45
- Zombie movies after 1976 = 338
2014 enter ebola
The ultimate disease that produces zombie symptoms meets a herd primed and pumped and trembling in trepidation, ready to spend what ever it takes to be safe. Will it work? Will we stop killing each other at last to unify in solidarity over our collective illnesses and neurosis? My shadow says 'no' is both the long and short answer - but that we will be much easier to manage once the experts take control.
How to Survive Ebola
- Draft a will and testament
- Gather health and legal documents and put in safe place like a safe or bank box
- Write instructions so heirs may access passwords to logons for important accounts - bank, mortgage, power of attorney
- Write instructions so heirs may continue special projects, businesses or hobbies
- Go through household belongings; art, memorabilia, special memories and label, write a little history and make a record of who you want to have the item.
- Wash your car
- Clean your house.
- Drive to the store, buy a big steak
- Live as you did before ebola was invented because statistics show you will probably die of a heart attack if you don't slip on a wet floor and crack your dumass head open first.
Ebola Reality Checklist
2010 mortality rates (per CDC)
24% Diseases of heart (heart disease) 597,689
23% Malignant neoplasms (cancer) 574,743
5.6%. Chronic lower respiratory diseases 138,080
5.2% Cerebrovascular diseases (stroke) 129,476
4.9% Accidents (unintentional injuries) 120,859
3.4% Alzheimer’s disease 83,494
2.8% Diabetes mellitus (diabetes) 69,071
2.8 % Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis (kidney disease) 50,476
2.0 % Influenza and pneumonia 50,097
1.6 % Intentional self-harm (suicide) 38,364
1.4 % Septicemia 34,812
1.3 % Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis 31,903
1.1 % Essential hypertension and hypertensive renal disease (hypertension) 26,634
.9 % Parkinson’s disease 22,032
.7 % Pneumonitis due to solids and liquids 17,011
Experts say the leading causes of US deaths in 2011 was about the same as it was in 2011, which was about the same as in 2010.
About 20% of deaths can be lumped into all other causes catagory. My shadow assumes ebola is not among all other causes. So what do we do with this information?
My shadow ruminates the percentages of risk per population statistics to estimate the odds of contracting ebola outside of the infected zones and whether estimates of infection might include ebola insecurity such as food insecurity is used to estimate supply and demand for social programs.
Entire population of African continent is 1.1Bil. With 4,500 ebola deaths divided by a population of 1Billion the chances of contracting ebola in Africa is = 00045%
The entire population of the USA is 316 Mil which if percentages were applied equally in a vacuum devoid of modern medicines like cleanliness, running water, flushing toilets and soap and water the equivalent deaths of ebola in the USA might reach 1,400 without ay medical intervention what so ever, which won't happen, yet we froth and foam as though the pharoahs minions are painting door sills with lambs blood and snatching first borns from mother's arms.
My shadow delves into the shadowy zone of science-fiction and has developed a dark opinion of what experts call "discovery" of lethal diseases...
Anyone currently in an hysterical panic over ebola on their pristine shores might need to learn that ebola was 'discovered' in 1976.
brought straight away to United Kingdom which resulted in 1 Laboratory infection by accidental stick of contaminated needle
1990 United States RESTV introduced into quarantine facilities in Virginia and Texas by monkeys imported from the Philippines. Four humans developed antibodies but did not get sick.
(where are those 4 people now my shadow inquires)
2004 Russia EBOV 1 Laboratory contamination.
Get the picture - the Russians are Coming, the Russians are coming.
And for the truly paranoid, here's a chart to monitor
Not Like US
- Ever wonder about dwelling(s) of our fearless leaders?
- Ever wonder where our fearless leaders take vacations?
- Ever wonder what cars our fearless leaders drive or have driven for them?
- Ever wonder what our fearless leaders furniture looks like?
Ever wonder why we never see any of that stuff yet lifestyles of the rich and famous splash in our collective faces non-stop with celebrities noise and actor shenanigans.
So frustrating the life of a politician. Robbed of the braggadocio rights of the lifestyles of the rich and famous, politicos protect and shield from prying eyes to appear chaste with loving spouses and perfect children all born into poverty, raised in log cabins and working up from the bottom of which ever socio economical bottom applies.
We in the pool we aren't privy to such photos for security reasons. We can't be trusted with national security, hush hush and all that. Perhaps, but my shadow surmises the reasons may involve mystique and here's why:
Close your eyes and imagine the house in which your favorite politician resides.
What do you think it looks like?
Take a mental walk through the house.
Give it the works, wander through the
- living room
- dining room
- family room
- back yard landscaping
- wine cellar
- servants quarters
- sound-proof dungeon
Take a swim if you like in the pool, the lake or sit a spell in the Jacuzzi.
Don't forget to check out the imaginary cars and any interesting toys, and while you're at it join the family on an imaginary vacation to their imaginary second, third or fourth home.
My shadow imagines the average American household with an average of $56,000 annually might imagine their politician to reside in the typical television-model upper-upper-middle class home, it's only natural, we've seen it a million times in movies and TV, the upper-upper middle class model of which most of us will never see inside unless we peak through online real estate listings or smuggle our way into an open house by appointment.
Hard Core News Flash
The average worth of the average politician is nine times more than the average worth of the average American household. We are not complaining, we would love to know life at $1,000,000,000 smackeroons.
My shadow just so enjoys the dog and pony show.
My shadow Surmises
Candidate A wants to score points and pillory candidate B for living an extravagant and lavish lifestyle. Says candidate B is not like us.
My shadow reminds that the word "us" when used for political purposes becomes the moral equivalent of the word "is" with the "u" serving as placeholder to the letter "i" because there is no i in the word team. (Double speak need not make sense.)
My shadow amuses when millionaire candidates lob stinkballs at each other about who owns the biggest chandelier, or snatched up the most investments or who lives the most lavish lifestyles all in the hopes of impressing the people up to their earlobes in debit that they really are just like "us" just with houses worth a few million more than the average wage earner's house and cars worth more than a wage earner - period.
My shadow surmises a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_engagement agreement exists somewhere in the stratosphere that governs where the silver and gold dust lands. Otherwise the jig would be up and all privacy exposed and abandoned. My shadow reminds of the bitter divide between two opposing candidates which divided the pool like Moses in the hot tub, who now walk arm in arm along the garden path spewing peace and brotherhood for the right amount of money.
My shadow tells us it would be interesting to meddle with the internet's patience and generosity to compare net worths of the politician, locate some photos and facts and study the dog and pony show but they don't make it easy and that's a fact.
Sure would make an interesting brain map.
My shadow knows that alien 1%ers have control of Earth which they have divided into battle zones the sizes, shapes or locations of which remain mysterious. My shadow envisions the divisions similar to the game of Battle Ship complete with known and unknown convoluted metaphorical representations of weapons of all sort including the usual cruisers, small vessels and mines.
My shadow envisions dream time of the Australian outback where streams of thoughts and memories upload to alien receptacles where the total of our essences become examined processed, categorized and analyzed and returned for story time. Dream time my shadow suspects becomes downtime for future plays and battle strategies. Dreams returned altered and inseminated become to the dreamer original thought.
My shadow informs when the dream time brain softening combines with targeted media and celebrity glamor there creates the necessary fact and fantasy chaos which reinforces and forces inseminated thought into action. My shadow suspects this is why mortals go nutzo over deprivation of sleep. The alien 1%er connections get disconnected and instructions garble which deprive brains from achieving the balance necessary to reach an accord. Without balance a void forms which puts the piece out of play.
Fly In the Soup
My shadow recognizes the importance of this flaw. We ruminate whether psychosis or mental illnesses are indications of brains resistant to implanted thoughts. Shadow brains allowed unsupervised, independent thought and other mental illness are barriers that impede brain softeners. My wicked shadow imagines which spectrum of independent, creative, critical, inventive or other form of mental illness thought shall ultimately decide to become the norm.
Super Power Mode
This might indicate the existence of a hidden zone with the power to end the game. My shadow amuses over the idea of devising helmets in defense to block transmission of dream time to allow the brain to develop into a super powerful force. My shadow suggests those susceptible to the mass media influence of the dreamers or those who suffer faulty connections might consider wearing hats and caps constructed with bauxite ore to prevent invasive dream harvesting. Fashionable and protective, bauxite ore head gear will separate the wearer from the factotum.
Update: January 14,2015
And here we were all handwringing over the NSA. Aliens...as we type are zeroing in on (ultimately) our very thoughts. Hurry, Get your stockpile of bauxite hats before it is too late.
What is CAD? And How to Deal with One
Definition (in addition and besides all the foul misogynistic pervs recently filling the news pages)...
- an individual who acts with deliberate disregard for another person's feelings or rights
- A rogue, or bounder. A cad is a man who will not quite live up to codes of conduct. Cads disguise themselves as good people, only revealing their true nature in circumstances of particular stress or temptation.
More synonyms for the word CAD:
The word “criminal,” just so happens to be an antonym of the word “victim.” Cads, rogues and scoundrels are malevolent bullies who enjoy wielding powering over personalities most likely to behave as helpless victims under their spell.
Because victims carry clues that reveal their pervasive sense of child-like helplessness and passivity.
Bullies count on victims to behave as though responsible for the cad's bad behavior:
Preferred victim traits:
- riddled with negative self-doubt
Synonyms to the word “victim:
Learn How Not To Be A Victim
Learn how to return a generous dose of your own cad-filled BS.
- Don't fear your own anger
- Realize the world is not fair
- Challenge your own negative inner voices
- Take full responsibility for your feelings and actions
- Accept that the world does not owe you anything
- Be OK with not being a victim
- Take responsibility for your life
Practice Your Malevolent Stare
Otherwise known as the evil eye and don't be afraid to use it when confronted by a malevolent person.
Meaning: [m?'lev?l?nt] adj.
- wishing or appearing to wish evil to others; arises from intense ill will or hatred
- having or exerting a malignant influence. showing a desire to cause harm to another person.
‘the glint of dark, malevolent eyes’
What to Say to A CAD
By all means, stoop to the Cad's own level. With zero concern for their butt-hurt feelings, (see definition above) practice saying these assertive to down-right caddish responses:
- You've given me a fierce desire to be alone.
- Back off Bub!
- Nobody's gonna mess with me until I want to be messed. (borrowed from Foul Play)
- You should donate all of your blood to science.
- I can't tell if you've taken too many drugs or not enough.
- How many times did your mother drop you on the head?
- I hope you have life insurance, you're gonna need it.
- It's called FUCK OFF and it's located over there.!
- I'm no cactus expert, but I know a prick when I see one.
- I'd slap you, but I don't want shit on my hands.
- You're about as sexy as a toothache.
- Stop, you're giving my middle finger a boner
- If you can't exist without me, why aren't you dead?
- You have mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.
- Please shock me and say something intelligent.
- Whatever made you so stupid, worked really well.
- Did you stay up all night, working on that one?
- You're a lot like summer; no class.
- I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
- You're a good example of why some animals eat their young.
- Let me just write that on my list of things that I don't give a shit about.
- Sorry, I can't think of an insult stupid enough for you.
- I used to think you were cool, but you have changed my mind.
- Sorry, I don't talk to animals
- let's practice safe sex; go screw yourself!
- You are not the worst person in the world I just can't think of a worse one right now.
- That was quite a mouthful, but you must be used to that sort of thing.
- Whoever suggested that you be yourself was an idiot.
- If ignorance is bliss, you are the happiest person alive.
- Everyone’s entitled to act stupid, but you abuse the privilege.
- Whatever your problem is, I’m guessing it’s hard to pronounce.
- Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you’d gotten enough oxygen at birth?
- Save your breath, your blow up doll awaits.
- Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot.
- Are you always this stupid or is this a special occasion?
- People like you don't grow from trees they swing from the branches.
- You are proof a person can live without a brain
- Don't know what made you so stupid but it worked
- No means no, now let it go.
- Ya, I’m a bitch, I stood up for myself, thanks for the compliment.
- WHAT part of NO don’t you understand?
- You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to ignore your very existence.
- Funny how people who crap on others resent it when their crap gets handed back.
- The Road to Happiness begins with one word “NO.”
- Your inappropriateness knows no bounds.
- It is my choice of how I spend the rest of my life.
- If I were meant to be controlled I’d have come with a remote.
- When I need a Sociopath, narcissist, pathological liar, manipulator, you'll be the first I call
- When karma comes back to kick your ass, you'll find me in the cheering section.
- What a catch: selfish, delusional, manipulative and hypocritical.
- Please drink a tall glass of 'get over yourself.'
- I’m allergic to manipulative people. Now go away,
- You can cut the egocentric, manipulative bullshit any time now.
- Thanks for reminding me why I don’t feel guilty.
- I’m not an astronomer but I am pretty sure the earth revolves around the sun and not you.
- Thank you for letting me know how self centered and hypocritical you are.
- Sorry my self-absorption got in the way of your bullshit.
- Your problem is you don't realize you’re the problem.
- There is not a sponge in the world that can rival your self-absorption.
- Get over yourself, not everyone wants to be you.
- Sorry, I don’t speak bullshit.
- Are you always such an idiot, or do you just show off when I’m around?
- The village called. They’d like their idiot back.
- Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental
- Anyone who tells you to be yourself couldn't give you worse advice.
- Are your parents related?
- As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?
- Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.
- Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had been given enough oxygen at birth?
- Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull?
- You are living proof a man can live without a brain!
- What are you? Some kind of a blueprint to building an idiot?
- Hello. I'm a human being! What are you?
- Did someone leave your cage open?
- I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
- I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it's working.
- I don't think you are a fool. But then what's MY opinion against thousands of others?
- I've heard about people like you before, but only through court documents.
- Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.
- So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.
- Some day you will find yourself - and wish you hadn't.
- There is no vaccine against stupidity.
Some quotes and jokes borrowed.
While the shit-storm rages over shit-hole countries, the mind wandered to some queries I made a few years ago as to the racial break-down of “Best Cities in which to Live” best States, best Countries which prompted me to gather some data in a neat little visual to display what is most often referred to as a best country and a worst country. Makes me wonder who writes the lists and for what intended audience.
What are the Best Places to Live vs the Worst in the World?
Best places to live are colored Green, worst places to live are colored Red:
It could be about race, ethnicity and culture...
It could be about oil...
It could be about water scarcity...
(Blue lines mark the world's major rivers, while the light grey blotches mark areas of water scarcity. )
It could be economic globalization (some refer to as colonization)
It could be political...
It could be about billionaires who own land with the best places to live
It could be about Gender Equality...
It could be global wealth distribution...:
It could be locations of Diamond Mining...
Coffee anyone?... (note arabica grown in Colombia... Where is Colombian coffee grown? Or is Colombian coffee marketing similar to Corinthian Leather marketing...
It could be Weapons of Mass Destruction
It could be Capitalism vs Communism
Race is such a narrow a focus....
Or could it be about Freedom https://www.cato.org/human-freedom-index
Rated Best Places to Live
Australia: Caucasian 92% Asian 7% aboriginal and other 1%
Austria: Austrians 91.1% former Yugoslavs 4% (includes Croatians Slovenes Serbs Bosniaks) Turks 1.6% German 0.9% other or unspecified 2.4% (2001)
Belgium: Fleming 58% Walloon 31% mixed or other 11%
Canada: British Isles origin 28% French origin 23% other European 15% indigenous Indian and Inuit 2% other mostly Asian African Arab 6% mixed background 26%
Denmark: Scandinavian Inuit Faroese German Turkish Iranian Somali
Finland: Finn 93.4% Swede 5.7% Sami (Lapp) 0.1% Roma 0.2% Estonian 0.2%
France: Celtic and Latin with Teutonic Slavic North African Southeast Asian and Basque minorities
Germany: German 91.5% Turkish 2.4% Italian 0.7% Greek 0.4% Polish 0.4% other 4.6%
Iceland: homogeneous mixture of Norse/Celtic descendants 94% population of foreign origin 6%
Ireland: Celtic English
Israel: Jewish 80.1% (Europe/Americas/Oceania-born 32.1% Israel-born 20.8% Africa-born 14.6% Asia-born 12.6%) non-Jewish 19.9% (mostly Arab) (1996 est.)
Japan: Japanese 99%; Korean Chinese Brazillian Filipino other 1% (2004)
Korea, South: homogeneous (except for about 20 000 Chinese)
Liechtenstein: Alemannic 86%; Italian Turkish and other 14%
Luxembourg: Celtic base (with French and German blend) Portuguese Italian Slavs (from Montenegro Albania and Kosovo) and European (guest and worker residents)
Netherlands: Dutch 83% other 17% (9% of non-Western origin mainly Turks Moroccans Antilleans Surinamese and Indonesians) (1999 est.)
New Zealand: European 69.8% Maori 7.9% Pacific Islander 4.4% Asian 5.7% other 0.5% mixed 7.8% unspecified 3.8% (2001)
Norway: Norwegian Sami 20 0
Singapore: Chinese 76.8% Malay 13.9% Indian 7.9% other 1.4% (2000)
Slovenia: Slovene 93.1% Croat 1.8% Serb 2% Bosniak 1.1% other or unspecified 12% (2001)
Sweden: indigenous population: Swedes with Finnish and Sami minorities; foreign-born or first-generation immigrants: Finns Yugoslavs Danes Norwegians Greeks Turks
Switzerland: German 65% French 18% Italian 10% Romansch 1% other 6%
United Kingdom: English 83.6% Scottish 8.6% Welsh 4.9%; Northern Irish 2.9% black 2% Indian 1.8% Pakistani 1.3% mixed 1.2% other 1.6% (2001)
United States: White: 211 460 626 (75.1%); Black: 34 658 190 (12.3%); Asian: 10 242 998 (3.6%); American Indian and Alaska Native: 2 475 956 (0.9%); Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander: 398 835 (0.1%); other race: 15 359 073 (5.5%); Hispanic origin:1 35 305 818 (12.5%)
Rated Worst Places to Live
Mali: Mande 50% (Bambara Malinke Sarakole) Peul 17% Voltaic 12% Tuareg and Moor 10% Songhai 6% other 5%
Liberia: indigenous African tribes 95% (including Kpelle Bassa Gio Kru Grebo Mano Krahn Gola Gbandi Loma Kissi Vai Bella Mandingo and Mende) Americo-Liberians 2.5% (descendants of former U.S. slaves) Congo People 2.5% (descendants of former Caribbean slaves)
Libya: Berber and Arab 97% Greeks Maltese Italians Egyptians Pakistanis Turks Indians Tunisians
Mozambique: indigenous tribal groups 99.66% (Shangaan Chokwe Manyika Sena Makua and others) Europeans 0.06% Euro-Africans 0.2% Indians 0.08%
Sudan: black 52% Arab 39% Beja 6% foreigners 2% other 1%
South Africa: black African 79% white 9.6% colored 8.9% Indian/Asian 2.5% (2001)
Syria: Arab 90.3% Kurds Armenians and other 9.7%
Venezuela: Spanish Italian Portuguese Arab German African indigenous people
Zimbabwe: African 98% (Shona 82% Ndebele 14% other 2%) mixed and Asian 1% white less than 1%
São Tomé and Príncipe: mestico (mixed European and native African) angolares (descendants of Angolan slaves) forros (descendants of freed slaves) servicais (contract laborers from Angola Mozambique and Cape Verde) tongas (children of servicais born on the islands) Europeans (primarily Portuguese)
Senegal: Wolof 43.3% Fulani 23.8% Serer 14.7% Diola 3.7% Mandingo 3% Soninke 1.1% European and Lebanese 1% other 9.4%
Serbia: Serb 66% Albanian 17% Hungarian 3.5% other 13.5% (1991)
Sierra Leone: 20 native African tribes 90% (Temne 30% Mende 30% other 30%); Creole (Krio) 10%; refugees from Liberia's recent civil war small numbers of Europeans Lebanese Pakistanis and Indians
Afghanistan: Pashtun 42% Tajik 27% Hazara 9% Uzbek 9% Aimaks 4% Turkmen 3% Baloch 2% others 4%
Iran: Persian 51% Azerbaijani 24% Gilaki and Mazandarani 8% Kurd 7% Arab 3% Lur 2% Baloch 2% Turkmen 2% other 1%
Guinea: Peuhl 40% Malinke 30% Susu 20% smaller tribes 10%
Guinea-Bissau: African 99% (Balanta 30% Fula 20% Manjaca 14% Mandinga 13% Papel 7%) European and mulatto less than 1%
Haiti: black 95% mulatto and white 5%
Eritrea: ethnic Tigrinya 50% Tigre and Kunama 40% Afar 4% Saho (Red Sea coast dwellers) 3% other 3%
Algeria: Arab-Berber 99% European less than 1%
Ethiopia: Oromo 40% Amhara and Tigrean 32% Sidamo 9% Shankella 6% Somali 6% Afar 4% Gurage 2% other 1%
Djibouti: Somali 60% Afar 35% French Arab Ethiopian and Italian 5%
Congo, Democratic Republic of the: With over 200 African ethnic groups the majority are Bantu; the four largest tribes—Mongo Luba Kongo (all Bantu) and the Mangbetu-Azande (Hamitic)—make up about 45% of the population
Congo, Republic of: Kongo 48% Sangha 20% M'Bochi 12% Teke 17% Europeans and other 3%
Côte d'Ivoire: Akan 42.1% Voltaiques (Gur) 17.6% Northern Mandes 16.5% Krous 11% Southern Mandes 10% other 2.8% (includes 130 000 Lebanese and 14 000 French) (1998)
Central African Republic: Baya 33% Banda 27% Mandjia 13% Sara 10% Mboum 7% M'Baka 4% Yakoma 4% other 2%
Chad: 200 distinct groups. North and center mostly Muslim: Arabs Gorane (Toubou Daza Kreda) Zaghawa Kanembou Ouaddai Baguirmi Hadjerai Fulbe Kotoko Hausa Boulala and Maba. South mostly Christian or animist: Sara (Ngambaye Mbaye Goulaye) Moundang
Burkina Faso: Mossi (over 40%) Gurunsi Senufo Lobi Bobo Mande Fulani
Burundi: Hutu (Bantu) 85% Tutsi (Hamitic) 14% Twa (Pygmy) 1%
Cambodia: Khmer 90% Vietnamese 5% Chinese 1% other 4%
Cameroon: Cameroon Highlanders 31% Equatorial Bantu 19% Kirdi 11% Fulani 10% Northwest Bantu 8% Eastern Nigritic 7% other African 13% non-African less than 1%
Brazil: white 53.7% mulatto (mixed white and black) 38.5% black 6.2% other (includes Japanese Arab Amerindian) 0.9% unspecified 0.7% (2000)
Argentina: white (mostly Spanish and Italian) 97%; mestizo Amerindian other 3%
Bangladesh: Bengali 98% tribal groups non-Bengali Muslims (1998)
Resources, maps and charts borrowed from:
and a whole bunch more links exist out there as well as definitions and map locations that I didn't save – look it up yourselves, it's easy.