What is a Cad?
What is CAD? And How to Deal with One
Definition (in addition and besides all the foul misogynistic pervs recently filling the news pages)...
- an individual who acts with deliberate disregard for another person's feelings or rights
- A rogue, or bounder. A cad is a man who will not quite live up to codes of conduct. Cads disguise themselves as good people, only revealing their true nature in circumstances of particular stress or temptation.
More synonyms for the word CAD:
The word “criminal,” just so happens to be an antonym of the word “victim.” Cads, rogues and scoundrels are malevolent bullies who enjoy wielding powering over personalities most likely to behave as helpless victims under their spell.
Because victims carry clues that reveal their pervasive sense of child-like helplessness and passivity.
Bullies count on victims to behave as though responsible for the cad's bad behavior:
Preferred victim traits:
- riddled with negative self-doubt
Synonyms to the word “victim:
Learn How Not To Be A Victim
Learn how to return a generous dose of your own cad-filled BS.
- Don't fear your own anger
- Realize the world is not fair
- Challenge your own negative inner voices
- Take full responsibility for your feelings and actions
- Accept that the world does not owe you anything
- Be OK with not being a victim
- Take responsibility for your life
Practice Your Malevolent Stare
Otherwise known as the evil eye and don't be afraid to use it when confronted by a malevolent person.
Meaning: [m?'lev?l?nt] adj.
- wishing or appearing to wish evil to others; arises from intense ill will or hatred
- having or exerting a malignant influence. showing a desire to cause harm to another person.
‘the glint of dark, malevolent eyes’
What to Say to A CAD
By all means, stoop to the Cad's own level. With zero concern for their butt-hurt feelings, (see definition above) practice saying these assertive to down-right caddish responses:
- You've given me a fierce desire to be alone.
- Back off Bub!
- Nobody's gonna mess with me until I want to be messed. (borrowed from Foul Play)
- You should donate all of your blood to science.
- I can't tell if you've taken too many drugs or not enough.
- How many times did your mother drop you on the head?
- I hope you have life insurance, you're gonna need it.
- It's called FUCK OFF and it's located over there.!
- I'm no cactus expert, but I know a prick when I see one.
- I'd slap you, but I don't want shit on my hands.
- You're about as sexy as a toothache.
- Stop, you're giving my middle finger a boner
- If you can't exist without me, why aren't you dead?
- You have mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.
- Please shock me and say something intelligent.
- Whatever made you so stupid, worked really well.
- Did you stay up all night, working on that one?
- You're a lot like summer; no class.
- I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
- You're a good example of why some animals eat their young.
- Let me just write that on my list of things that I don't give a shit about.
- Sorry, I can't think of an insult stupid enough for you.
- I used to think you were cool, but you have changed my mind.
- Sorry, I don't talk to animals
- let's practice safe sex; go screw yourself!
- You are not the worst person in the world I just can't think of a worse one right now.
- That was quite a mouthful, but you must be used to that sort of thing.
- Whoever suggested that you be yourself was an idiot.
- If ignorance is bliss, you are the happiest person alive.
- Everyone’s entitled to act stupid, but you abuse the privilege.
- Whatever your problem is, I’m guessing it’s hard to pronounce.
- Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you’d gotten enough oxygen at birth?
- Save your breath, your blow up doll awaits.
- Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot.
- Are you always this stupid or is this a special occasion?
- People like you don't grow from trees they swing from the branches.
- You are proof a person can live without a brain
- Don't know what made you so stupid but it worked
- No means no, now let it go.
- Ya, I’m a bitch, I stood up for myself, thanks for the compliment.
- WHAT part of NO don’t you understand?
- You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to ignore your very existence.
- Funny how people who crap on others resent it when their crap gets handed back.
- The Road to Happiness begins with one word “NO.”
- Your inappropriateness knows no bounds.
- It is my choice of how I spend the rest of my life.
- If I were meant to be controlled I’d have come with a remote.
- When I need a Sociopath, narcissist, pathological liar, manipulator, you'll be the first I call
- When karma comes back to kick your ass, you'll find me in the cheering section.
- What a catch: selfish, delusional, manipulative and hypocritical.
- Please drink a tall glass of 'get over yourself.'
- I’m allergic to manipulative people. Now go away,
- You can cut the egocentric, manipulative bullshit any time now.
- Thanks for reminding me why I don’t feel guilty.
- I’m not an astronomer but I am pretty sure the earth revolves around the sun and not you.
- Thank you for letting me know how self centered and hypocritical you are.
- Sorry my self-absorption got in the way of your bullshit.
- Your problem is you don't realize you’re the problem.
- There is not a sponge in the world that can rival your self-absorption.
- Get over yourself, not everyone wants to be you.
- Sorry, I don’t speak bullshit.
- Are you always such an idiot, or do you just show off when I’m around?
- The village called. They’d like their idiot back.
- Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental
- Anyone who tells you to be yourself couldn't give you worse advice.
- Are your parents related?
- As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?
- Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.
- Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had been given enough oxygen at birth?
- Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull?
- You are living proof a man can live without a brain!
- What are you? Some kind of a blueprint to building an idiot?
- Hello. I'm a human being! What are you?
- Did someone leave your cage open?
- I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
- I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it's working.
- I don't think you are a fool. But then what's MY opinion against thousands of others?
- I've heard about people like you before, but only through court documents.
- Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.
- So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.
- Some day you will find yourself - and wish you hadn't.
- There is no vaccine against stupidity.
Some quotes and jokes borrowed.