Carnivores, hungry, blood thirsty, hunters of prey, tearers and renders of flesh, occupy the apex of the food chain.
- Generally produce the fewest offspring of the animal kingdom
- Must kill in order to eat
- Lays claim to territory
- Get booed in televised animal chases
- Become exotic pets
- Provide red necks their grand final moments
- Eat everything not locked up
- Vegetarians - skirt the rules, say things about eating things with faces and cheese.
- Vegans - vegetables, tubers, legumes, grains and fruits, have really skinny arms